Update: Out now on Beatport. Yves has been on fire lately, collaborating with the likes of Dani L. Mebius and Felguk, most recently. His newest track with Loopers and Jacob van Hage, “AMOK”, packs a massive drop, sure to propel any dancefloor. Look for this December 17th on Smash The House.
We’ve been following the career of Dani L Mebius for a while now, dating back to his early “Rock Your Body” with Billy The Klit in 2009, to more recent tracks like last year’s “Work This Pussy”, “Kniftig” and “M.A.I.N.S.T.A.G.E.”. On “Chained”, Mebius teams up with Yves V, who just released his own banger with [cont.]
Already receiving support from the likes of fellow Belgian’s Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Steve Aoki, DJ Chuckie, Gregori Klosman, Style Of Eye, and others, these two expand upon an idea introduced by Crookers a few years back. This one takes things in a much bigger direction with progressive synths and electro stabs, however. Out [cont.]
Classic trance anthem most recently covered by Markus Schulz gets revisited once again by two of our favorite producers, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. Giving it a more modern take, the new version combines the original’s hypnotic pianos with a heavy, driving drop and fashionable “go!’s” and “woo!’s”. Nobody likes the records that we play, [cont.]
- Swedish House Mafia To Debut “Leave The World Behind” Doc This Friday
- Tiesto “Club Life Vol. 3: Stockholm” Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed
- AraabMuzik Shot In Botched Robbery Attempt
- EDC Las Vegas 2013 Line-Up Revealed
- Diplo & Skrillex Are “Jack U”
- Giorgio Moroder Talks Daft Punk, Avicii Collaborations
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django
- Defected Presents 30 Classic House Tracks In Under 3 Minutes
Commented on by Ian (@Stellaskid)
- Skrillex - "Summit" (feat. Ellie Goulding) (Video)
Commented on by O.zee.zee
- Crookers "Don't Be Sad" Mix
Commented on by djcj
- Kaskade vs. Sebastian Ingrosso + Tommy Trash - "Eyes Reloaded"
Commented on by JPjammerson
- DJ Chuckie - "Dirty Dutch Exodus: Official Aftermovie"
Commented on by Lilly Raver