TJR teams with the Good Charlotte star for his latest single, “Come Back Down”, available March 4th on Chris Lake’s Rising Music imprint.
WhiteNoize serve up this lost remix of their track “The Underground” from a few years back. The remix was never released, so here it is for the first time.
One of the biggest and best tracks of the year, TJR’s “Ode To Oi”, sees new remixes from Crookers and Will Sparks, to be released October 6th, on Chris Lake’s Rising Music.
TJR tells us: “DJ Friendly version. Didnt need to do much, just added a kick, upbeat bass and arranged to mix easier.” “Festival Drake House”. Drake’s Nothing Was The Same hits Sept. 24th.
A new addition to the iTunes release of TJR’s Beatport chart topper, “What’s Up Suckaz”, is a new remix by currently on-fire producer and fellow Rising Music labelmate, Nom De Strip. Available now @ iTunes.
Update: Perhaps our favorite single this year finally sees release. Grab it on Beatport today. 7/16/13: This track has been floating around the net and has been a high point of many DJ’s sets over the summer. TJR tricked the internet a few months back with a fake preview of the track, performing the entire [cont.]
TJR “loves this song so much that [he] made two versions”. Grab both the “Booty Bass” and “Bouncy” versions of his bootleg remixes of Krewella’s breakthrough smash hit for free download below.
Will Sparks releases his own rendition of TJR’s now classic “Ode To Oi”, telling us “This one i did a while back but the release got interrupted. Enjoy the download!”
TJR and Deth Hertz re-imagine the “A Night At The Roxbury” classic, “What Is Love” on this very paired down, tech house rendition. No shiny suits allowed.
TJR releases a “preview” of his next track, “What’s Up Suckaz”. We guess this is how he imagines the final product might sound. Something along those lines….
With “Harlem Shake” officially arriving this weekend, it’s only a matter of time before the bootleg scene goes crazy with this track. As of now, it’s pretty slim pickings in terms of quality boots for the track. Two that we have been playing in our sets and recommend are as follows. The first is from [cont.]
TJR remixes Will Sparks “Ah Yeah” for Chris Lake’s Rising Music. Due Feb. 1st.
TJR sits down with DJ Pizzo of WeAllHitPlay.Com in fabulous Las Vegas, before his show at Body English on Friday, January 11th, 2013. They speak about the success of “Funky Vodka”, working with Pitbull, collaborating with DJ Dan, his lost remix of Deadmau5′s “Professional Griefers”, remixing Daft Punk, and more.
Victor Niglio takes TJR’s “Ode To Oi’….TO THE TRAP!
“Thunderstruck” is another track that is no stranger to house sets, last freaked by Crookers in 2009. TJR mashes it up with his new smash single, “Ode To Oi” “for Vegas” and says he will make this version available soon.
TJR’s “Ode To Oi” is just that, a funky dutch-driven homage to the British cockney slang word for “hey!”, as made popular by punk bands of the 1970′s. Out now on Beatport via Rising Music.
Miami rapper Pitbull has been no stranger to house/electronic music, as some of his earliest hits sampled songs like Nightcrawlers’ “Push The Feeling On” and Enur’s “Calabria 2007″. He saw great success with last year’s Afrojack / Ne-Yo collaboration “Give Me Everything”, and looks to repeat that with two new tracks with Nick Van De [cont.]
DJ Dan and TJR team up for a collaboration that couldn’t be more of a natural fit. “Jacked Up Funk” is a fun, bouncy track that just hit today on Beatport, courtesy of InStereo Recordings.
TJR’s “Funky Vodka” was one of the year’s surprise smash hits. Some might have been sad to hear that Pitbull used the track for his own single, “Don’t Stop The Party”, but we’re seeing official promos for the song that list TJR as a featured artist. So don’t be mad, he got paid. TJR breaks [cont.]
- Duck Sauce’s Long-Awaited “QUACK” LP Is Due April 15th
- Avicii Will Remix “True” LP Entirely
- Major Lazer Teaming With Pharrell, Sean Paul For “Apocalypse Soon” EP
- Avicii Announces North American #TrueTour
- Sebastian Ingrosso Announces the Release Free Mix-Album, “Live From Brixton Academy”
- Daft Punk Will Perform At The 2014 Grammy Awards
- Crazibiza – “Coco Loco (Alaia & Gallo Remix)”
- Meaux Green + Tropkillaz – “Pump Up The Volume” [Free Download]
- RL Grime & What So Not – “Tell Me” [Free Download]
- Martin Garrix – “Proxy” [Free Download]
- Cash Cash – “Lightning” (feat. John Rzeznik) [Preview]
- Zedd – “Find You (Dave Audé Radio Remix)” (feat. Matthew Koma)
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh
- 10-Minute "Daft Punk Remix" Of "Get Lucky" Coming
Commented on by Green Django