Update: The track has been released on Beatport, via Steve Angello’s Size imprint. 4/12/13: Following the Australian trio behind ‘Boom’, Size are bringing things back closer to home with the Swedish pairing of Sebjak and Marcus Schossow. With the two artists’ individual styles colliding on ‘Liceu’, the results are undeniable. Quickly singled out after being [cont.]
Simply put, this is very good. Sebjak takes Carl Louis and Martin Danielle’s “Falling Like Angels” to the “rave” on this excellent remix, to be released soon on Upnorth/Sony.
- Swedish House Mafia To Debut “Leave The World Behind” Doc This Friday
- Tiesto “Club Life Vol. 3: Stockholm” Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed
- AraabMuzik Shot In Botched Robbery Attempt
- EDC Las Vegas 2013 Line-Up Revealed
- Diplo & Skrillex Are “Jack U”
- Giorgio Moroder Talks Daft Punk, Avicii Collaborations
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django
- Defected Presents 30 Classic House Tracks In Under 3 Minutes
Commented on by Ian (@Stellaskid)
- Skrillex - "Summit" (feat. Ellie Goulding) (Video)
Commented on by O.zee.zee
- Crookers "Don't Be Sad" Mix
Commented on by djcj
- Kaskade vs. Sebastian Ingrosso + Tommy Trash - "Eyes Reloaded"
Commented on by JPjammerson
- DJ Chuckie - "Dirty Dutch Exodus: Official Aftermovie"
Commented on by Lilly Raver