It first appeared online on Spinnin’ Records’ official SoundCloud page simply labeled iguitar track v6 newvocali. No artist name, no comment, no official statement, no release date. Whether is was an honest mistake (a demo uploaded to share with partner labels or artists and forgot to mark private) or a creative marketing effort in the [cont.]
Sander’s potential crossover smash gets a lyric video of the vocal version of “Neon”.
Sander Van Doorn’s massive new single, “Neon”, is taken to the next level by Ummet Ozcan, who provides the kookiest of drops at it’s peak. More news on it’s release date coming soon….
DV & LM and SVD show off their new remix of “Project T”, by “Animals” producer Martin Garrix.
Official video clip for SV Doorn’s new single, “Neon”, available now.
Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike team up with Sander Van Doorn for this joint release via Spinnin’ Records.
Sander Van Doorn celebrates hitting 1 million Facebook Likes, by giving away his bootleg of “Sweet Dreams” and “Koko”.
The Tomorrowland 2013 sets are seeping out of the woodwork, as many more artists follow suit of David Guetta, Afrojack, Hardwell and Steve Angello, with released sets of their own. Check out full-length live sets from “The World Cup of Dance” below, from each Laidback Luke, Sander Van Doorn, Dimitri Vegas, Axwell, Ingrosso, Steve Aoki, [cont.]
Update: “NEON” is finally available for purchase, via Beatport. 5/14/13: As heard at this year’s Ultra Music Festival, Sander Van Doorn finally reveals the mystery that is “Neon”, a progressively driven track, built around a harmonic string section. No word on a release date quite yet.
The much anticipated and talked about Lazy Rich Remix for Sander van Doorn’s massive hit, “Joyenergizer” is finally ready to hit the dance floors. Fat beats, gritty buzzing bass lines and awesome production make this one a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
Sander van Doorn proudly presents the official music video for his new single, “Neon”, to be release July 29th.
Update: The track has been released, and is available now via Beatport. 3/23/13: After the worldwide success of hit singles ‘Koko’ ‘Nothing Inside’ and ‘Joyenergizer’, Sander van Doorn is ready to drop another bomb on the EDM scene. His new single ‘Into The Light’ is a rock-steady collab between the Duch-bred duo DubVision and up-and-coming [cont.]
Sander and Julian’s new single from Kontor Records gets an official video clip. R-R-R-Rock the beat!
After a decade of defining releases, worldwide sell-out tours, no.1 hits from international artists, countless industry awards & millions of downloads, Toolroom Records mark the 10-year milestone with a landmark release from Sander van Doorn, Mark Knight and Underworld: the almighty ‘Ten’. Combining 3 musical minds of such prestigious value could only ever result in [cont.]
Sander Van Doorn and Mark Knight team for this as-of-yet untitled collaboration, which uses a sort-of Pet Shop Boys-esque vocal, meshed with massive synth driven sounds. The clip only gives us a taste, but it sounds like this will be a sure shot, big room crusher.
After numerous hits like ‘Chasin’, ‘Nothing Inside’ and ‘Kangaroo’ with Julian Jordan, Sander is back with a true underground stomper by the name of ‘Joyenergizer’. Balancing between techy tribal intro beats, an incredible progressive melodic break and deep and dirty sounds, ‘Joyenergizer’ truly offers a ‘best of three worlds’ experience. Sander is a man who [cont.]
Another set from Amsterdam Dance Event, happening right now, we catch Sander Van Doorn’s performance from Escape Venue.
1. Popeska — Now or Never (Wolfgang Gartner Remix) [Kindergarten] 2. Artist of the Month: Porter Robinson — I’m on Fire [Big Fish] 3. Top Three Tracks: John Dahlback — Sing That [Toolroom] 4. Top Three Tracks: Daddy’s Groove — Stellar [Spinnin] 5. Top Three Tracks: Afrojack & Shermanology – Cant Stop Me (Kryder & [cont.]
As perhaps the biggest XBox 360 title to hit stores this holiday season, Microsoft has tapped a number of producers to remix tracks from it’s upcoming Halo 4 soundtrack. Most notably among these is Sander Van Doorn and Julian Jordan’s “To Galaxy Remix”, which is touched upon in the above video, along with additional remixes [cont.]
Wow, amazing drop here. The thing about a good drop is that it defies expectations, and this one is all over the place, with some atypical elements you might not find in a dubstep breakdown, such as Roger Troutman’s talkbox. There’s even a hint of some classic techno in the build up. Good stuff, guys. [cont.]
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Avicii, Kaskade, Armin Van Buuren Tapped For Disney’s “DConstructed” Remix LP
- Low Pros (A-Trak + Lex Lugar) – “Muscle (TWRK Remix)” (feat. Juvenile)
- Zeds Dead – “Hadouken” [Free Download]
- Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman + Steve Angello – “Payback”
- Sonny Wharton – “I See U” (feat. Roland Clark)
- Madison Avenue – “Don’t Call Me Baby (Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries Remix)” [Preview]
- Steve Angello – “Teasing Mr Charlie (Sebjak & Tony Senghore Remix)” [Free Download]
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh