Toolroom Miami 2014′ provides the perfect playlist to one of the most anticipated events in the dance calendar, featuring over 60 full-length tracks from Breach, MK, Dusky, Weiss, Shadow Child, Jay Lumen, Hot Since 82, Huxley, Doorly, Richy Ahmed, Friend Within & many more, alongside 3 full-length DJ mixes spanning a multitude of genres. ‘Poolside’ [cont.]
As premiered on Danny Howard’s Radio One show.
Al Gibbs interviews Ben from Prok & Fitch exclusively on his Freaks On Friday radio show on Dublin’s FM104, and they speak about their new mix album for Toolroom Nights.
Prok & Fitch give us a preview of two tracks from their upcoming Toolroom Knights mix. Since forming six years ago, Brighton based production duo Prok & Fitch have taken the House world by storm. Ranging from Tech to Progressive to House, Prok & Fitch’s dynamic DJ sets are becoming highly sought across the globe. [cont.]
Available now, courtesy of Floorplay music.
Prok & Fitch make use of the Freda Payne sample utilized on JVC Force’s “Strong Island” for their latest single, “Here Comes The Noise”. The track is out now on Beatport, thanks to Roger Sanchez’s Stealth Records.
Toolroom Records presents a remix package of the classic ‘Hustles Revenge’ by Joeski. One of the New York scene’s house originators and in the same classification as some of the US’s finest old school DJs such as Little Louie Vega, Roger Sanchez and Danny T, Joeski carved his heritage from club residencies in his home [cont.]
Prok & Fitch team up with Simon Doty, delivering the first Floorplay Release of the year. A Massive record in their sets & also huge support from the likes of Mark Knight, Tommy Trash, Tiesto, DJ Chus & Many more. Out Jan. 28th.
Brighton, UK duo Prok & Fitch return, teaming with Marco Lys, for some late night hype on this reworking of The Bangles’ “Walk Like An Egyptian”. Look for this January 7th with remixes from DJ PP.
Update: Out Now on Beatport. The legendary Roger Sanchez teams with UK’s Prok & Fitch for this new release, to be released on Beatport December 10th.
Wisely, Richard Grey and Sebastien Drums have taken a pretty unlikely sample – Ray Parker Jr.’s cut of the same name – filtered it out, made it slightly robotic, and turned it into a soulful house banger. And you thought all Ray had was “Ghostbusters”…. Out now on New State Music.
- Steve Aoki Sets Aug. 12 Release Date For “Neon Future I” LP
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh