Update: The track is now available on Beatport. 4/12/13: The currently on fire Showtek teams with Noise Controllers for his first single on Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint, going for some unapologetic hard house.
Alex Metric delivers the third impressive chapter of his Ammunition EP series, for Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint. Four brand new tracks, toying with various styles, experimenting with each garage, classic piano driven house, 80′s synth, modern electro and more. Grab this today on iTunes, if you please.
New from Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint, directed by Lee Hardcastle. Extreme scenes of violence and gore. In claymation.
Birdy Nam Nam dropped their Defiant Order EP today (1/22) via OWSLA and it is a multipart play on the French foursome’s spaced electro-hop, with remixes from Ed Banger signee Breakbot, Huntsville trap OGs Block Beattaz, UZ and fellow turntablist Craze. Grab it today on iTunes.
For any label or artist, connecting with and rewarding diehard fans is always a vital factor for ongoing success. With this goal in mind, Skrillex and his OWSLA partners have launched The Nest, a new, subscription-based imprint through OWSLA, today with the first new material becoming available January 2nd, 2013. The Nest will function similarly [cont.]
New from Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint and Boysnoize Records, Dog Blood (Skrillex + Boys Noize) “Next Order” is described as “300% break-acid-tech-noise”. The 700% is simply “dope”. We showed you this cut here last week, now comes the official video for the track. This cut is also included on our official podcast, Hellafine Fridays, episode 2.
Alex Metric’s Ammunition EP PT. 2 is out today on Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint, featuring all new remixes of the British sensation’s hit, “Rave Weapon”. He also celebrates today with the release of the “Rave Weapon” animated video, as seen below. Preview the entire EP as well.
LA’s Kill The Noise drops his sophomore OWSLA EP tomorrow, BLVCK MVGIC. Here’s an epic head-nodder with Feed Me, “Thumbs Up” (For Rock ‘N’ Roll).
Kill The Noise returns with a brand new EP entitled BLVCK MVGIC due out November 6th via Skrillex’s powerhouse label OWSLA. BLVCK MVGIC picks up where his last EP, KILL KILL KILL, left off. The record blends his signature pristine engineering and detailed sound design with a set of more melodic musical ideas. He’s managed [cont.]
OWSLA’s Seven Lions delivers this etheral video from their “dreamstep” EP of the same name, out right now on Beatport and Itunes.
Seven Lions brand of ethereal “dreamstep” makes it’s way out today on Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint. Stream the entire EP down below, and grab it on Beatport if you dig it.
California’s Seven Lions, aka Jeff Montalvo, who makes up part of the artist roster on Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint, blesses the nation with this free download of “She Was”. Welcome to trance-step, ladies and gentlemen. Look for the full EP this Tuesday.
- Swedish House Mafia Release Farewell Cover Of “Leave The World Behind”
- “One More Time” Singer Romanthony Dies
- Swedish House Mafia To Debut “Leave The World Behind” Doc This Friday
- Tiesto “Club Life Vol. 3: Stockholm” Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed
- AraabMuzik Shot In Botched Robbery Attempt
- EDC Las Vegas 2013 Line-Up Revealed
- TJR – “Ode To Oi (Will Sparks Remix)” [Free Download]
- Deadmau5 – “Suite 03″ [Preview]
- Stefano Noferini – “The End” [Preview]
- Empire Of The Sun – “Alive (David Guetta / Mat Zo Remixes)”
- ALVARO – “Most Wanted” [Free Download]
- Tony Junior x Carnage ft. New & Used – “Nobody Beats The Signal [Tommie Sunshine Bootleg]“
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django
- Defected Presents 30 Classic House Tracks In Under 3 Minutes
Commented on by Ian (@Stellaskid)
- Skrillex - "Summit" (feat. Ellie Goulding) (Video)
Commented on by O.zee.zee
- Crookers "Don't Be Sad" Mix
Commented on by djcj
- Kaskade vs. Sebastian Ingrosso + Tommy Trash - "Eyes Reloaded"
Commented on by JPjammerson
- DJ Chuckie - "Dirty Dutch Exodus: Official Aftermovie"
Commented on by Lilly Raver