Update: The track is now available on Beatport. 4/12/13: The currently on fire Showtek teams with Noise Controllers for his first single on Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint, going for some unapologetic hard house.
Alex Metric delivers the third impressive chapter of his Ammunition EP series, for Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint. Four brand new tracks, toying with various styles, experimenting with each garage, classic piano driven house, 80′s synth, modern electro and more. Grab this today on iTunes, if you please.
New from Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint, directed by Lee Hardcastle. Extreme scenes of violence and gore. In claymation.
Birdy Nam Nam dropped their Defiant Order EP today (1/22) via OWSLA and it is a multipart play on the French foursome’s spaced electro-hop, with remixes from Ed Banger signee Breakbot, Huntsville trap OGs Block Beattaz, UZ and fellow turntablist Craze. Grab it today on iTunes.
For any label or artist, connecting with and rewarding diehard fans is always a vital factor for ongoing success. With this goal in mind, Skrillex and his OWSLA partners have launched The Nest, a new, subscription-based imprint through OWSLA, today with the first new material becoming available January 2nd, 2013. The Nest will function similarly [cont.]
New from Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint and Boysnoize Records, Dog Blood (Skrillex + Boys Noize) “Next Order” is described as “300% break-acid-tech-noise”. The 700% is simply “dope”. We showed you this cut here last week, now comes the official video for the track. This cut is also included on our official podcast, Hellafine Fridays, episode 2.
Alex Metric’s Ammunition EP PT. 2 is out today on Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint, featuring all new remixes of the British sensation’s hit, “Rave Weapon”. He also celebrates today with the release of the “Rave Weapon” animated video, as seen below. Preview the entire EP as well.
LA’s Kill The Noise drops his sophomore OWSLA EP tomorrow, BLVCK MVGIC. Here’s an epic head-nodder with Feed Me, “Thumbs Up” (For Rock ‘N’ Roll).
Kill The Noise returns with a brand new EP entitled BLVCK MVGIC due out November 6th via Skrillex’s powerhouse label OWSLA. BLVCK MVGIC picks up where his last EP, KILL KILL KILL, left off. The record blends his signature pristine engineering and detailed sound design with a set of more melodic musical ideas. He’s managed [cont.]
OWSLA’s Seven Lions delivers this etheral video from their “dreamstep” EP of the same name, out right now on Beatport and Itunes.
Seven Lions brand of ethereal “dreamstep” makes it’s way out today on Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint. Stream the entire EP down below, and grab it on Beatport if you dig it.
California’s Seven Lions, aka Jeff Montalvo, who makes up part of the artist roster on Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint, blesses the nation with this free download of “She Was”. Welcome to trance-step, ladies and gentlemen. Look for the full EP this Tuesday.
- Duck Sauce’s Long-Awaited “QUACK” LP Is Due April 15th
- Avicii Will Remix “True” LP Entirely
- Major Lazer Teaming With Pharrell, Sean Paul For “Apocalypse Soon” EP
- Avicii Announces North American #TrueTour
- Sebastian Ingrosso Announces the Release Free Mix-Album, “Live From Brixton Academy”
- Daft Punk Will Perform At The 2014 Grammy Awards
- Crazibiza – “Coco Loco (Alaia & Gallo Remix)”
- Meaux Green + Tropkillaz – “Pump Up The Volume” [Free Download]
- RL Grime & What So Not – “Tell Me” [Free Download]
- Martin Garrix – “Proxy” [Free Download]
- Cash Cash – “Lightning” (feat. John Rzeznik) [Preview]
- Zedd – “Find You (Dave Audé Radio Remix)” (feat. Matthew Koma)
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh
- 10-Minute "Daft Punk Remix" Of "Get Lucky" Coming
Commented on by Green Django