Alex Metric and Oliver create this “reworking of a 90′s house record”, as debuted by Annie Mac. Lead track from the “Hope” EP , dropping April 21st on OWSLA. “Oh, brill…!”
A-Trak and Oliver have long been two of dance music’s absolute coolest. On their latest collab “Zamboni,” these Fool’s Gold family members drop the tempature (and the bass) even further, crafting an iced-out funkstravaganza of synth squiggles and cut up ’80s drumrolls laid atop one insistent, brain-rattling acid riff. Due 12/10 on iTunes.
Dancefloor heroes Oliver follow up their finely tuned Mechanical EP with a surprising new remix collection that casts their already-diverse originals in a stunning new light. Kicking off with a stomping, fan favorite mix of “Night Is On My Mind” by festival king Dillon Francis, Mechanical Remixes kicks into even higher gear with Nom De [cont.]
Dillon Francis remixes Oliver’s excellent Fool’s Gold release, “Night Is On My Mind”. Here’s an advance preview.
Fool’s Gold fam Oliver and Chromeo team for this magnificently 80′s remix of Donna Summer’s “Love Is In Control”.
One of several great new discovery’s from A-Trak’s Fool’s Gold imprint is Oliver, who delivers a video for their A Tribe Called Quest inspired slow burner, “Night Is On My Mind”, from their Mechanical EP. Directed by Greg Brunkalla.
Fool’s Gold producers Oliver, team with Stones Throw alum, Mayer Hawthorne, for this exceptional remix of his new single, “Her Favorite Song”, from the upcoming LP, Where Does This Door Go?
Fool’s Gold affiliates Oliver lends some sleazy 80′s synth to Kris Menace’s “Waiting For You”, perfect for that late night Skinemax sex scene. Available now on Beatport.
Incredible dope new EP from Fool’s Gold pair of U-Tern and Oligee, which is available today on iTunes. Here’s a little bit about them: Oliver have found the beating heart inside the dance machine. Whether moving bodies at the world’s biggest electronic festivals, or hand-crafting digital gems in the studio, the producer / DJ duo [cont.]
Oliver have found the beating heart inside the dance machine. Mechanical, the LA duo’s debut Fool’s Gold Records EP, is a four track showcase of some of the funkiest, toughest and diverse electronic music today. The precision-engineered tracks on Mechanical boldly announce that Oliver have become true artists in their own right, after spending the [cont.]
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Avicii, Kaskade, Armin Van Buuren Tapped For Disney’s “DConstructed” Remix LP
- Madison Avenue – “Don’t Call Me Baby (Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries Remix)” [Preview]
- Steve Angello – “Teasing Mr Charlie (Sebjak & Tony Senghore Remix)” [Free Download]
- Galantis – “Galantis EP” [Review]
- Dada Life – “Born To Rage (Blinders Remix)” (feat. Sebastian Bach) [Preview]
- Disclosure + Friend Within – “The Mechanism” [Out Now]
- Sidney Samson – “Trojan” [Preview]
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh