Starkillers re-works his 2012 hit ‘Keep It Coming’ with Grammy nominated vocalist Nadia Ali this February and offers it up as a free download. Starkillers has allied with some of the biggest names on the dance music scene with his collaborations during his rise to the forefront of USA’s electronic dance music scene, including releases [cont.]
New duet between Morgan Page and Nadio Ali gets remixes by Dyro and Nilson & The 8th Note.
Morgan Page mashes his collaboration with Nadia Ali with Showtek and Justin Prime’s motherfuckin’ beat drop. The original version of “Carry Me” will be out on February 26th.
Dannic has been on a tear lately, and his latest remix for “Must Be The Love”, by Arty, Nadia Ali, and BT is no different. Beautiful mesh of progressive vibes and trancey undertones, matching Nadia’s vocals perfectly, along with Dannic’s signature synths. Out now on Beatport, courtesy of Armind.
- Steve Aoki Sets Aug. 12 Release Date For “Neon Future I” LP
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh