Michael Woods ties up his year with his EP ‘Ctrl +Alt + Delete’. Woods, the DJ, producer, and Diffused label founder releases his EP on the 16th of December on Diffused. If the previous success gardened by his previous releases is anything to go by, ‘Ctrl + Alt + Delete’ looks to finish off the [cont.]
Michael Woods, DJ, producer and label founder releases ‘The Pit’ on October 21st on his label, Diffused. His new single ‘The Pit’ is nothing less than you expect from the man notorious for his big-room, progressive and tech-house tracks and notable production quality that has left him in high regard with many artists, labels and [cont.]
Ever wondered what would happen if some of the hottest producers on the planet got the chance to remix one of the biggest dance tracks of all time? Well you can stop wondering now. Armand Van Helden has handed over his smash “U Don’t Know Me” to Doorly, Martin Solveig and Michael Woods giving them [cont.]
Available now via Beatport. 6/12/13: Following his huge ‘ReMaster’ of Double Cream’s ‘Tripoli, on 17th June Michael Woods is set to return to his own burgeoning Diffused Music imprint with new original production ‘Clanga’. Defined by the hallmarks that have come to identify Woods’ productions, ‘Clanga’ is a sleek, energetic and powerful club track of [cont.]
Newcomers Double Cream make their debut on Diffused Music with the infectious ‘Tripoli’, and label boss Michael Woods is hand to help with a huge ReMaster. Feel good synths and big drops, this is what Michael Woods and his team are all about. Just in time for festival season.
MGM Las Vegas’ newly announced nightlife destination, Hakkasan, has captured the buzz around town lately, and has finally released their full DJ roster for the massive, 80,000 square foot behemoth. Joining the already announced Calvin Harris, Deadmau5, Tiesto, and Steve Aoki, will be each Bambi, Bingo Players, Bob Sinclar, Dada Life, Danny Avila, Fergie, Hardwell, [cont.]
Dreamteam match-up of Chris Lake and Michael Woods appear on this new single from Ultra, featuring meme-worthy cover art. Out now on Beatport.
This Eric Turner / Avicii bout has been making the rounds since January, with da Veech’s “Cursed” edit landing on Beatport this past August. Thomas Gold premiered the new Michael Woods edit on his Fanfare podcast this week, as heard below.
This is the official video for the new single from Michael Woods and Ester Dean, which hits October 28th on Ministry of Sound. Directed by BISON at A+.
R3hab teases this new remix of a new Michael Woods collabo with “Drop It Low” vocalist Esther Dean.
- Steve Aoki Sets Aug. 12 Release Date For “Neon Future I” LP
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh