We are just one week away from the long-awaited release of Duck Sauce’s Quack LP, and today we get a look at the lead single, “NRG”, and its subsequent remixes by Hudson Mohawke, and the previously released version by Skrillex, Kill The Noise and Milo & Otis.
With Duck Sauce’s Quack closing in on its April 15th street date, Skrillex remixes the lead single, “NRG”, alongside Recess collaborators Kill The Noise and Milo & Otis.
Angger Dimas thanks all 100,000 of his Facebook “likes” with a new bootleg, mashing bits of Kill The Noise, Steve Angello, and Torro Torro. Aggro Angger at it’s finest.
Available September 3rd, as a part of Kill The Noise’s Black Magic Remixes pack.
After releasing their EPs Metropolis Pt. I and Metropolis Pt. II, San Francisco’s The M Machine return to the fold with Metropolis Remixed, out August 27 via Skrillex’s OWSLA. Throughout those recent two EPs, The M Machine boldly bridged genres, from hard-hitting dance tracks to delicate vocal compositions, asserting their unique ability to create a [cont.]
Now this just is getting out of hand. Dillon Francis and Kill The Noise make it rain cats and dogs, in the club, on their new collaborative track as Meowski66.
Deadmau5 has been using his FuckMyLife Soundcloud account as a fertile testing ground lately, this week giving us a taste of a new collaboration with Kill The Noise, fittingly titled “KillTheMau5″. Broken up into three parts, this gives us an idea of what to expect from the final track. Bonus, also check out a clip [cont.]
New from Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint, directed by Lee Hardcastle. Extreme scenes of violence and gore. In claymation.
LA’s Kill The Noise drops his sophomore OWSLA EP tomorrow, BLVCK MVGIC. Here’s an epic head-nodder with Feed Me, “Thumbs Up” (For Rock ‘N’ Roll).
Kill The Noise returns with a brand new EP entitled BLVCK MVGIC due out November 6th via Skrillex’s powerhouse label OWSLA. BLVCK MVGIC picks up where his last EP, KILL KILL KILL, left off. The record blends his signature pristine engineering and detailed sound design with a set of more melodic musical ideas. He’s managed [cont.]
Skrillex has just announced that his OWSLA stable of artists will head out on tour, starting in Nashville on October 26th, and wrapping Nov. 18 in Philadelphia. While Skrillex is not scheduled to appear outside of the Oct. 28th show in New Orleans – with Zedd, no less, never rule out surprise appearances. Officially scheduled [cont.]
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Avicii, Kaskade, Armin Van Buuren Tapped For Disney’s “DConstructed” Remix LP
- Zeds Dead – “Hadouken” [Free Download]
- Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman + Steve Angello – “Payback”
- Sonny Wharton – “I See U” (feat. Roland Clark)
- Madison Avenue – “Don’t Call Me Baby (Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries Remix)” [Preview]
- Steve Angello – “Teasing Mr Charlie (Sebjak & Tony Senghore Remix)” [Free Download]
- Galantis – “Galantis EP” [Review]
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh