Morgan Page mashes his collaboration with Nadia Ali with Showtek and Justin Prime’s motherfuckin’ beat drop. The original version of “Carry Me” will be out on February 26th.
Tiesto celebrates the launch of his new label website, MusicalFreedom.Com, with this all new remix of Showtek and Justin Prime’s stadium banger, “Cannonball”. Download it for free via the site itself. Showtek & Justin Prime – “Cannonball (Rage Mix)”
DJ Carnage lends a “festival trap” remix to Showtek and Justin Prime’s buzzing new cut on Tiesto’s Musical Freedom imprint, “Cannonball”.
Update: Out today on Beatport. Following their wildly successful collaboration with Tiësto on “Hell Yeah!” and their recent hit “How We Do” with Hardwell, Showtek is back this time teaming up with up-and-coming producer Justin Prime. “Cannonball” is the perfect follow-up to their recent successes and the next in what is shaping up to be [cont.]
- Swedish House Mafia To Debut “Leave The World Behind” Doc This Friday
- Tiesto “Club Life Vol. 3: Stockholm” Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed
- AraabMuzik Shot In Botched Robbery Attempt
- EDC Las Vegas 2013 Line-Up Revealed
- Diplo & Skrillex Are “Jack U”
- Giorgio Moroder Talks Daft Punk, Avicii Collaborations
- ALVARO – “Most Wanted” [Free Download]
- Tony Junior x Carnage ft. New & Used – “Nobody Beats The Signal [Tommie Sunshine Bootleg]“
- Starkillers – “Wild Bitches” [Preview]
- The Bloody Beetroots – “Spank (Reminimix)” (feat. TAI & Bart B More) [FREE DOWNLOAD] + Video
- Nicky Romero – “Symphonica (The Remixes)” [Preview]
- Junior Sanchez – “Alive At Night” (feat. Inebell)
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django
- Defected Presents 30 Classic House Tracks In Under 3 Minutes
Commented on by Ian (@Stellaskid)
- Skrillex - "Summit" (feat. Ellie Goulding) (Video)
Commented on by O.zee.zee
- Crookers "Don't Be Sad" Mix
Commented on by djcj
- Kaskade vs. Sebastian Ingrosso + Tommy Trash - "Eyes Reloaded"
Commented on by JPjammerson
- DJ Chuckie - "Dirty Dutch Exodus: Official Aftermovie"
Commented on by Lilly Raver