The Mau5trap crew tells us: “We thought it was time to bring back some BIG, unhinged fun in the form of Electro to the label for 2014… so… welcome Hot Mouth to the mau5trap family. You may know him from his heavy hitting collaboration with Chris James called “Totally Worth It”, which came out last [cont.]
“The Nothing”, by wonder-duo Hatiras & Nom De Strip was a top ten techno heater on Beatport heavily supported by heavyweights such as Fedde Le Grand and Deadmau5. It’s a dark, heavy, forward thinking slice of tech-tension that shreds speakers and moves crowds. First, electro-house master Hot Mouth chops and funks up the original with [cont.]
While we’ve been bombarded by remixes of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky” over the last few weeks, only a few of them will actually make it to the WeAllHitPlay.Com frontpage. One of those is former L.A. Riots’ producer Jon Pegnato (aka Hot Mouth) and The Federick’s edit, which you can preview and download below.
Robbie Rivera teams with former L.A. Riots member, Jon Pegnato, aka Hot Mouth, for this brooding single for Juicy Music. While this short preview only gives us a taste of what to expect, we’re eager to hear the end result when it releases on May 6th, 2013.
Bass Kleph teams with former L.A. Riots member, Hot Mouth, for this new single on Manuel De La Mare, Alex Kenji and Luigi Rocca’s Hotfingers Records imprint. This is very, very dope. Due March 29th on Beatport.
Oliver and Angger grab each Hot Mouth, Vandalism, Mr. Fluff, Andy’s Ill, Sven Kirchoff, and P.A.F.F. to remix their implied strip club anthem. Out now on Beatport, thanks to the fine folks at Dim Mak.
Former L.A. Riots member, Hot Mouth, weighs in on Tommy Trash’s “Blair Bitch Project”, as premiered on Tommy’s Trashed Radio, episode 004.
Hot Mouth is the alias of Jon Pegnato, whom you might know from his days with L.A. Riots. He steps up to the plate with new solo production, on this collaboration with vocalist Chris James, of “The Veldt” fame. Hot Mouth’s original version of the track slays, but Peace Treaty’s more agressive take brings things [cont.]
- Steve Aoki Sets Aug. 12 Release Date For “Neon Future I” LP
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh