Now on its fourth consecutive Labor Day, the annual Day Off extravaganza brought to you by A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs’ trailblazing label Fool’s Gold makes history with its biggest lineup to date. Day Off unites the upper echelons of hip hop and electronic music in true New York style, including a rare appearance by hit [cont.]
Fifteenth is the peerlessly groovy production duo comprised of Brooklyn’s Sammy Bananas and LA’s Thee Mike B. These bicoastal DJ bros have combined forces on Fool’s Gold once again with “Yesterday,” a dreamy slice of sunset-ready house music. It’s the rare jam that’s perfect for pool parties and heartfelt homemade mixtapes alike, backed by some [cont.]
One of our favorite new acts from the Fool’s Gold stable is Funkin’ Matt, who recently released “I Wish” earlier this year. He returns with another signature, off-kilter released with “We Are Electric”.
Incredible dope new EP from Fool’s Gold pair of U-Tern and Oligee, which is available today on iTunes. Here’s a little bit about them: Oliver have found the beating heart inside the dance machine. Whether moving bodies at the world’s biggest electronic festivals, or hand-crafting digital gems in the studio, the producer / DJ duo [cont.]
Oliver have found the beating heart inside the dance machine. Mechanical, the LA duo’s debut Fool’s Gold Records EP, is a four track showcase of some of the funkiest, toughest and diverse electronic music today. The precision-engineered tracks on Mechanical boldly announce that Oliver have become true artists in their own right, after spending the [cont.]
Style Of Eye feat. Gina Turner – Ray Dee Oh (AM Mix / A-Trak Intro Edit) [Fool's Gold] Oliver – M.Y.B. [Fool's Gold / Mechanical EP] Gregor Salto & Chocolate Puma – Gimme Sum John Dahlback – Get Wild Ostblockschlampen – Pop That Shit! (Gtronic remix) A-Trak feat. Oliver – Disco Nap [Fool's Gold / [cont.]
DJ Carnage has caught the attention of the blogsophere through his numerous trap bootlegs over the summer, and now Fool’s Gold enlists him for his first official single, “Bang!”. Were this accompanied by a verse from Young Jeezy, you might find this over on HipHopSite.Com instead. Out now on iTunes.
UPDATE 2: Out now on Beatport. UPDATE: Full track preview added, courtesy of Sir Tommy Trash. Tommy Trash is not a DJ, but a metaphysical force: a whirling dervish of headbanging locks, supercharged riffs, and unstoppable jump-up enthusiasm. He’s spent the last year conquering the world of dance music, leaving a path of blown speakers [cont.]
1. Style Of Eye feat. Gina Turner – Ray Dee Oh (AM Mix) (A-Trak Intro Edit) 2. Bat For Lashes – All Your Gold (Hercules & Love Affair Remix) 3. Symphy Hall – Metal Arrives 4. Mix Chopin – Rio 76 5. Hot City – They Don’t Know 6. Tony Quattro – Ray Ray 7. [cont.]
Fool’s Gold Clubhouse is a series of free compilations featuring brand new dance records from FG friends and family (as well as a series of super-hype festival stages sharing the same name). The third volume of Clubhouse kicks off with Baxta’s awesomely shuffling “Whateva” and proceeds to bounce everywhere from high powered house tracks like [cont.]
A-Trak’s Fool’s Gold Radio chimes in with it’s October 2012 edition, loaded with new music and exclusives. Style Of Eye feat. Gina Turner – Ray Dee Oh (AM Mix) (A-Trak Intro Edit) [Fool's Gold] Coin Operated Boy – Gary Oldman Todd Terry & J Paul Ghetto – The Sure Shot (Rogerseventytwo Remix) Peaches – Burst! [cont.]
A-Trak and Zinc’s massive, siren-laden raver “Stingray” gets reworked into a proper party starter thanks to dancehall star Natalie Storm. Her seductively catchy vocal turns the tune into “Like The Dancefloor,” a dirty pop anthem that’s already making waves in the club. The single features brand new remixes from bass upstart Dismantle, dirtybird’s newest house [cont.]
Taylor Gang producer teams with A-Trak’s Fool’s Gold imprint for his new Everything I$ Gold instrumental LP. Listen to the whole thing below and purchase on Itunes if you dig it.
Trap Music in full effect at Fool’s Gold’s Flosstradamus’ recent concert. This looks like a lot of fun.
Fool’s Gold annual, free DAY OFF bash, a wild-out extravaganza for FG fans of all ages. Check what went down with Danny Brown, Brothers Macklovitch, Just Blaze, Flosstradamus, Flatbush Zombies and many more impossible-to-miss acts. Edited by Josh Wehle. Shot by Josh Wehle, Atif Ateeq, Zachary Suprenant, and Kellen Dengler.
- Skrillex Announces 2014 Takeovers
- Tiesto’s Next Album Will Be Released By Universal
- Avicii Is First EDM Artist To Hit #1 On Three Billboard Charts Simultaneously
- Brillz Announces Details On “Retwonked” Album
- Steve Aoki’s Talents Extend To The Poker Table
- Daft Punk’s “Random Access Memories” $275 Deluxe Vinyl Box Set Broken Down
- Mad Decent Presents “A Very Decent Christmas”
- Avicii – “You Make Me (Diplo & Okay Remix)” [Preview]
- Steve Aoki & Rune RK – “Bring You To Life (Transcend)” [Remixes] [Out Now]
- Mighty Mi + Slugworth + DJ Kontrol – “A$$ Kontrol” [Free Download]
- Miley Cyrus – “Wrecking Ball (Afrojack Remix)” [Preview]
- Flosstradamus – “Mosh Pit” (feat. Casino) [Preview]
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh
- 10-Minute "Daft Punk Remix" Of "Get Lucky" Coming
Commented on by Green Django
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django