Eric Prydz returns, with his new track, “Liberate”, recently named Zane Lowe’s Hottest Record In The World. Forthcoming on Pryda Recordings.
Zane Lowe names Eric Prydz “LYCKA” the hottest record in the world right now. Listen to it below. Meanwhile, also check out a new bootleg of Prydz’s classic “Pjanoo” mixed with Orjan Nilsen’s “Phireworkx”, mashed up by Ferry Corsten.
Eric Prydz unleashes his Cirez D alias for this double A-side release from Mouseville Records, which finds him delving into even darker territory than his usual brand of heavy house music. Available now on Beatport.
Eric Prydz speaks to Rolling Stone about what his dream collaboration would be. “I would love to do something with Martin Gore from Depeche Mode,” Prydz said. “The music he’s been writing since the Eighties is one of the sole reasons for me doing what I do today.” He also speaks on the possibility of [cont.]
Eric Prydz talks bringing European underground to Vegas with “Black Dice,” his many different DJ names, and why 2013 will be his craziest year ever at the Ultra Music Festival.
New from Eric Prydz’ Pryda Friends’ label, Fehrplay’s “I Can’t Stop It” was previewed in demo form on the 5th EPIC Radio show just over a month ago. Out today on Beatport.
Pryda gave fans of a preview of his, or shall we say “Eric Prydz’s”, remix of Jeremy Olander’s “Let Me Feel”, on the latest episode of Epic Radio. Darker in tone, we expect this one to be a late night favorite, whenever it ends up dropping. You can also check the entire episode below the [cont.]
1. PRYDA – UNTITLED 2. PRYDA – SEADWELLER 3. PRYDA – UNTITLED 4. PRYDA – SPOOKS 5. PRDYA – FROM WITHIN 6. PRYDA – UNTITLED 7. SCUBA – HARDBODY 8. DEPECHE MODE – NEVER LET ME DOWN AGAIN (ERIC PRYDZ REMIX) 9. FAITHLESS – NOT GOING HOME (ERIC’S INSOMNIA BOOTLEG) 10. M83 – MIDNIGHT CITY [cont.]
Eric Prydz has come a long way since his breakthrough hits “Proper Education”, “Call On Me” and “Pjanoo”, steadily building his Pryda Friends imprint, as well as his Pryda alias. Today we see two new previews from the Swedish legend, as both debuted on his EPic Radio podcast. The first is “Clapham”, a tune most [cont.]
New material from Eric Prydz’s Pryda Friends label, from UK producer Richard Knott, who’s previously worked on Whartone and Armada Music. This dark, progressive, trancey tune sounds like it will be a late night favorite whenever it drops.
Completely transforming the track from it’s original incarnation, comes Norway producer Fehrplay’s stunning remix of Pryda’s summer smash “Everyday”. Grab the EP today on Beatport.
01. Pryda – Games 02. Pryda – Recomondos 03. Pryda – Border Control 04. Pryda – Untitled 05. Pryda Bergen 06. Adam Beyer – The Colour Out of Space 07. Pryda – Untitled 08. Pryda – Hardrock Lausanne 09. Kent – Taxmannen (Eric Prydz Private Remix) 10. Jeremy Olander – Norrsken 11. Moo – Seashells
The latest from Eric Prydz Pryda Friends imprint is the second single from Fehrplay, following his debut single “Incognito”. This track has an almost 80′s crime thriller vibe to it, with dark, brooding, progressive grooves and a chopped vocal. Out today on Beatport.
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Avicii, Kaskade, Armin Van Buuren Tapped For Disney’s “DConstructed” Remix LP
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh