HARD EVENTS—the world-renowned event and festival producer recognized for landmark festivals such as HARD Day of the Dead and the three-day electronic music cruise Holy Ship!!!—has today (April 23) announced the full line-up for the 2013 edition of HARD SUMMER, Los Angeles’ biggest summertime music event. Returning this year for its sixth annual edition as [cont.]
For any label or artist, connecting with and rewarding diehard fans is always a vital factor for ongoing success. With this goal in mind, Skrillex and his OWSLA partners have launched The Nest, a new, subscription-based imprint through OWSLA, today with the first new material becoming available January 2nd, 2013. The Nest will function similarly [cont.]
New from Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint and Boysnoize Records, Dog Blood (Skrillex + Boys Noize) “Next Order” is described as “300% break-acid-tech-noise”. The 700% is simply “dope”. We showed you this cut here last week, now comes the official video for the track. This cut is also included on our official podcast, Hellafine Fridays, episode 2.
Super funky break-acid-tech cut from Dog Blood (Skrillex + Boys Noize), which is a joint release from Skrillex’s OWSLA imprint and Boysnoize Records. If the track doesn’t get under your skin, the video will. Directed by Sil van der Woerd.
- Swedish House Mafia To Debut “Leave The World Behind” Doc This Friday
- Tiesto “Club Life Vol. 3: Stockholm” Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed
- AraabMuzik Shot In Botched Robbery Attempt
- EDC Las Vegas 2013 Line-Up Revealed
- Diplo & Skrillex Are “Jack U”
- Giorgio Moroder Talks Daft Punk, Avicii Collaborations
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django
- Defected Presents 30 Classic House Tracks In Under 3 Minutes
Commented on by Ian (@Stellaskid)
- Skrillex - "Summit" (feat. Ellie Goulding) (Video)
Commented on by O.zee.zee
- Crookers "Don't Be Sad" Mix
Commented on by djcj
- Kaskade vs. Sebastian Ingrosso + Tommy Trash - "Eyes Reloaded"
Commented on by JPjammerson
- DJ Chuckie - "Dirty Dutch Exodus: Official Aftermovie"
Commented on by Lilly Raver