U.S talent Nick Terranova AKA Starkillers has been cutting a swathe through the bolshier end of the global house music scene with his tough-edged, eclectic sound and is set to release ‘Total Destruction’ with Netherlands based DJ Tony Junior on Steve Aoki’s Dim Mak Records. Starkillers is responsible for that perfect blend of high-octane, fierce [cont.]
London born, German-based house producer/DJ TAI joins forces with singer/songwriter Kay to craft an electro anthem for the ages. “The Thrill” prides itself on TAI’s skillful work on a prominent bass line and Kay’s unruly yet fresh vocals. The track’s unceasing stream of electro energy is sure to send an adrenaline rush through any fan [cont.]
“Clockwork returns with his latest track “Blitz” on Dim Mak Records, the follow-up to this past summer’s “Surge”. “Blitz” is rambunctious electro house made for the big room. Clockwork’s signature style of electro truly shines during the drop, pounding along to a crowd-hyping rhythm. The build up is one that won’t be easily forgotten, with [cont.]
Globe-trotting producer/DJ Angger Dimas has announced the release of his debut full-length album Angger Management, out September 3 via Dim Mak Records. An ambitious journey that solidifies Angger’s versatility as a songwriter and producer, Angger Management explores various genres within the extensive EDM umbrella, including electro-house, moombahton, progressive vocal house, and more. His latest project [cont.]
Dancefloors be on the lookout for something fresh. Our boy BENJI is back in full force with a massive tune. Gritty, pumping, electronic prog house with indie vocals and a killer melodic riff that will have the dancefloors chanting and singing along 100% of the way. Out on DIM MAK’s New Noise Vol.4, dropping May [cont.]
Following their recent North American invasion, Toronto electronic group Azari & Ill return with the release of their Remix Album out February 26 via Dim Mak Records. The Remix Album consists of some of the best Azari & Ill remixes by today’s leading producers in the underground electronic movement. The compilation features classic Azari & [cont.]
Preview all of the tracks from the upcoming Dec. 4th Dim Mak release, New Noise Vol. 3. Includes new music from Digital Milo & Slugworth, Tommie Sunshine, Urchins, The 8th Note, and many more new talents.
You know the stars must be in perfect alignment when Autoerotique releases a track called “Asphyxiation”. We won’t spoil the drop, but be ready to crack a smile at the 40 second mark of this preview. Bonus, catch a recording from Autoerotique’s Electric Zoo NYC set.
Easily one of our favorite producers of the moment, Autoerotique serves up the remixes to the massive “WTF” single. VCO’s rendition has both tech and electro elements, with a dark unsettling feeling, while Damaged Goods provides a heavy, almost industrial feeling. Grab this October 23rd on Dim Mak Records.
- Duck Sauce’s Long-Awaited “QUACK” LP Is Due April 15th
- Avicii Will Remix “True” LP Entirely
- Major Lazer Teaming With Pharrell, Sean Paul For “Apocalypse Soon” EP
- Avicii Announces North American #TrueTour
- Sebastian Ingrosso Announces the Release Free Mix-Album, “Live From Brixton Academy”
- Daft Punk Will Perform At The 2014 Grammy Awards
- Crazibiza – “Coco Loco (Alaia & Gallo Remix)”
- Meaux Green + Tropkillaz – “Pump Up The Volume” [Free Download]
- RL Grime & What So Not – “Tell Me” [Free Download]
- Martin Garrix – “Proxy” [Free Download]
- Cash Cash – “Lightning” (feat. John Rzeznik) [Preview]
- Zedd – “Find You (Dave Audé Radio Remix)” (feat. Matthew Koma)
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh
- 10-Minute "Daft Punk Remix" Of "Get Lucky" Coming
Commented on by Green Django