At the tail end of 2013, Revealed Recordings favorite DANNIC had proven an unstoppable titan to emerge from the Dutch club sphere. He returns this month hot off the heels of remix duties for “Beam,” joining the label for his first original stint since “Blueprint” alongside Sick Individuals with a lion’s roar towards the future [cont.]
Update: Available now via Beatport. 10/9/13: New Dannic remix of this cut from Armin Van Buuren’s album of the same name, Intense. As premiered on Hardwell On Air.
Update: The track is now available for purchase via Beatport. 10/15/13: After a series of huge releases already this year Dannic is back at his adopted home label Revealed Recordings. This time he has collaborated with highly regarded up-and-coming DJ/Producer duo, Sick Individuals. The two’s contrasting production styles come together to create an amalgamation of [cont.]
Update: The track has been released and is available now via Beatport. Exclusive new track from Dannic’s new Toolroom Knights mix, which will be out September 30th.
The Wanted’s “We Own The Night” sees the release of official remixes today by Dannic and The Chainsmokers, respectively. Grab this today via Beatport.
Update: Available now via Beatport. 08/15/13: It’s been another standout year for Breda talent DANNIC, but the seasoned label favorite is yet to slow-down his steady global overhaul and ongoing alliance with Revealed Recordings. Armed with the long-anticipated follow-up to “Viper” and dropping off the back of recent solo duties for Toolroom records, the young [cont.]
With one huge release already under his belt for Toolroom Records, Dannic is back with his killer club cut, ‘Ignite’. For his follow up to the exceptionally successful ‘Clobber’, Dannic brings his trademark technical excellence and propensity for catchiness to Toolroom Records. The aptly-titled ‘Ignite’ is a storming big room tune with an unrelenting groove [cont.]
Off the back of his most prolific run at Miami WMC to date, Dutch rising star and recurring Revealed Recordings favourite DANNIC returns to the label with new aptly titled “Viper”. This new banger is the follow up to his late 2012 bigroom banger release ‘Flare’ which reached the Beatport Top 10 and still has [cont.]
Dannic remixes Aussie set, The Potbelleez, available now on Hussle Recordings.
Update: Out now on Beatport. Toolroom Records welcomes rising superstar Dannic to the label with “Clobber”, a unique take on the Dutch house genre. This will debut on Beatport on January 13th.
Nicky & Nervo show off the remixes to their collaboration “Like Home”, as handled by Dillon Francis, Dannic, and Gregor Salto. Available Dec. 17th.
Dannic has been on a tear lately, and his latest remix for “Must Be The Love”, by Arty, Nadia Ali, and BT is no different. Beautiful mesh of progressive vibes and trancey undertones, matching Nadia’s vocals perfectly, along with Dannic’s signature synths. Out now on Beatport, courtesy of Armind.
Update: Out now on Beatport. Hot on the heels of their releases on Defected and Flamingo, Dutch duo Roul and Doors make their debut on the label of Hardwell alongside Defected Records favorite Franky Rizardo for their collaboration called ‘Elements’. ‘Elements’ showcases a refreshing and powerful fusion of Rizardo’s tribalesque beats and Roul and Doors’ [cont.]
Rita Ora taps dutchman Dannic for this progressively fueled remix of the latest single from the Roc Nation artist. This is available on iTunes now.
Update: Out today on Beatport. From the outset of his breakthrough collaboration ‘Kontiki’ alongside homeland mate Hardwell, it was evident that Breda based newcomer turned Revealed Recordings favorite Dannic was a sound investment for the future of Electronic music. Still hot off the heels of high-profile remix duties for Example, BT and Arty alike, the [cont.]
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Avicii, Kaskade, Armin Van Buuren Tapped For Disney’s “DConstructed” Remix LP
- Low Pros (A-Trak + Lex Lugar) – “Muscle (TWRK Remix)” (feat. Juvenile)
- Zeds Dead – “Hadouken” [Free Download]
- Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman + Steve Angello – “Payback”
- Sonny Wharton – “I See U” (feat. Roland Clark)
- Madison Avenue – “Don’t Call Me Baby (Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries Remix)” [Preview]
- Steve Angello – “Teasing Mr Charlie (Sebjak & Tony Senghore Remix)” [Free Download]
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh