Camoflag3, made of of two members that go by “001″ and “002″, respectively, release this proper Detroit-influenced techno track for some late night hype.
This is pretty good. Camoflaug3 lashes out at all the “button pushers” out there, breaking down the difference between “real DJ’s” and “fake DJ’s”. While this topic has been discussed ad nauseum, it’s nice to see someone build a track around it. Includes a remix by DJ Sneak, fittingly. Where do we stand on the [cont.]
- Swedish House Mafia To Debut “Leave The World Behind” Doc This Friday
- Tiesto “Club Life Vol. 3: Stockholm” Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed
- AraabMuzik Shot In Botched Robbery Attempt
- EDC Las Vegas 2013 Line-Up Revealed
- Diplo & Skrillex Are “Jack U”
- Giorgio Moroder Talks Daft Punk, Avicii Collaborations
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django
- Defected Presents 30 Classic House Tracks In Under 3 Minutes
Commented on by Ian (@Stellaskid)
- Skrillex - "Summit" (feat. Ellie Goulding) (Video)
Commented on by O.zee.zee
- Crookers "Don't Be Sad" Mix
Commented on by djcj
- Kaskade vs. Sebastian Ingrosso + Tommy Trash - "Eyes Reloaded"
Commented on by JPjammerson
- DJ Chuckie - "Dirty Dutch Exodus: Official Aftermovie"
Commented on by Lilly Raver