Modern Machines continue their reign of remixing terror, this time taking on Just Blaze and Baauer’s “Higher”, to new heights (see what we did there)?
Mash-up kings, The Hood Internet, deliver this great new trap remix of Drake’s “Started From The Bottom”, utilizing bits of Baauer and RL Grime.
RL Grime tells us: “Went on a bus tour with Baauer, Ryan Hemsworth, and Jim-E Stack. This is the track Baauer and I made on the bus. FREE download of “Infinite Daps,” for the next 48 hours, and after that you’ll be able to buy “Infinite Daps” on the DANCE (RED) SAVE LIVES 2 compilation, [cont.]
Update: “Higher” finally sees retail release. Grab it today via Beatport. 01/22/13: Perhaps another addition from Just Blaze’s upcoming Fool’s Gold EP, he teams with Trap producer Baauer for “Higher”, which borrows a sample from Jay-Z’s “U Don’t Know”, in grand fashion. This one broke the internet over the weekend. The track even begins with [cont.]
Nabil creates an ancient martial arts epic for “Higher,” the new single from world-renowned hip-hop producer Just Blaze and Mad Decent/Lucky Me allstar Baauer featuring vocals from Jay Z.
With Disclosure’s new LP, Settle, in tow, Baauer releases this remix of “You & Me”, that’s been a set staple of his lately.
Update: Free download links added! 4/11/13: Cazzette remixes Baauer’s Mad Decent breakthrough smash, giving it some dubstep flair. Hopefully we’ll see some donwload links on this in the near future….
After Baauer’s “Harlem Shake” went viral over the last two weekends, fans created their own 30 second videos of themselves dancing to the song, being copied over and over again, with new variations each time (for better or for worse). With the videos spreading the track like wildfire, Baauer’s Mad Decent single has unsurprisingly landed [cont.]
The Trap movement is on the brink of becoming a global phenomenon in the world of EDM. Sizzling with stripped-back, sleazy sonics, it’s rattling hard bass has taken our dancefloors by storm. So as a way to contribute to the scene, AEI Media presents to bass lovers everywhere, the one and only album necessity of [cont.]
With “Harlem Shake” officially arriving this weekend, it’s only a matter of time before the bootleg scene goes crazy with this track. As of now, it’s pretty slim pickings in terms of quality boots for the track. Two that we have been playing in our sets and recommend are as follows. The first is from [cont.]
After much anticipation, LIGHT–the first-ever nightclub created by the minds behind Cirque Du Soleil–is excited to invite guests to experience the passion and creativity of state-of-the-art production and world-renowned DJs including global electronic music sensation Skrillex, Swedish House Mafia’s Sebastian Ingrosso, man of the moment Zedd and rising star Baauer, beginning Friday, April 26. The [cont.]
Pitchfork sits down with Just Blaze and Baauer at Stadium Red Studios to chat about their recent collaboration on the track “Higher”.
Baauer offers up this free cut as a part of Lucky Me’s 12 Days of Free Music promotion. We’re not sure what this has to do with Michael Bublé, if anything.
We’ve already shown you a few of the Prodigy Fat Of The Land 15th Anniversary remixes over the last few weeks, and today the rest of the entries from the set have been unveiled. Check out the newly revealed Alvin Risk, Zeds Dead, and The Glitch Mob mixes, as well as the Major Lazer, Baauer, [cont.]
Trapmaster Baauer debuted his remix of Nero’s Baauer Remix on Annie Mac’s Radio One show over the weekend, trading Nero’s patented sound for some dirty south bounce. Tags for now, hopefully Baauer will release this via his Soundcloud soon (hint, hint).
Brooklyn’s own trap-auteur, Baauer, writes: “Live recording taken from my recent appearance on Rinse FM. Catch me performing at Rinse’s 18th Birthday Weekend next week in both Manchester (September 28th) and London (September 29th). Baauer “Live On Rinse FM” Sept. 17th, 2012
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Avicii, Kaskade, Armin Van Buuren Tapped For Disney’s “DConstructed” Remix LP
- Low Pros (A-Trak + Lex Lugar) – “Muscle (TWRK Remix)” (feat. Juvenile)
- Zeds Dead – “Hadouken” [Free Download]
- Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman + Steve Angello – “Payback”
- Sonny Wharton – “I See U” (feat. Roland Clark)
- Madison Avenue – “Don’t Call Me Baby (Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries Remix)” [Preview]
- Steve Angello – “Teasing Mr Charlie (Sebjak & Tony Senghore Remix)” [Free Download]
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh