BARE takes on Calvin Harris and Alesso’s new anthem with a new trap bootleg mix. He says this one is coming soon for free download. Stay tuned…
The new Calvin Harris and Alesso super-collab “Under Control” gets an official video clip.
Update: The track has been released and is available now via iTunes. Calvin and Alesso give us a preview of their new collaboration with Hurts, “Under Control”.
Alesso preps for his Uprising tour with this minimix, showing off some of his best tracks and remixes. Sat 11/02 Las Vegas – Light Fri 11/8 Toronto – Sound Academy Sat 11/9 Montreal QC New City Gas Sun 11/10 Vancouver, BC PNE Wed 11/13 Las Vegas – Light Thu 11/14 Seattle – Showbox at Sodo [cont.]
Alesso premiered his new collaboration with Calvin Harris, “Under Control”, last week in Ushuaia, Ibiza. Here’s a rip from the set.
Easily our favorite up and coming act of the moment, Showtek takes on Dirty South and Alesso’s already classic “City Of Dreams” for this exclusive remix.
Alesso Live from Miami Ultra music festival, March 24th 2013. Filmed, Directed & Edited by Henrik Hanson.
Courtesy of Ingrosso’s Refune Records, comes the official Alesso remix of “If I Lose Myself”, which astute listeners may have caught in his recent sets.
Recently LIGHT Vegas–the first-ever nightclub turned on by the creative minds behind Cirque du Soleil–announced four of the most hotly-tipped artists on the scene today, Skrillex, Sebastian Ingrosso, Zedd and Baauer, as the first members of its exclusive DJ line-up. Now there is more. LIGHT–located at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas–is now pleased to announce [cont.]
Available today on Beatport. With its flurry of driving drums and uplifting, anthemic synths Alesso’s breakout track ‘Years’ featuring Matthew Koma provided the perfect soundtrack to the summer, igniting festivals all over the world. Now following its huge success, ‘Years’ has been reworked by Russian duo Hard Rock Sofa, whose remix is set to give [cont.]
Alesso writes: “Here’s a Mini Mix I did for BBC Radio 1 on New Years Eve! Feel free to download and share.”
Directed by Henrik Hanson, Alesso looks back on his breakthrough year, 2012, which saw him becoming a household name in the EDM world, and the celebration of his 21st birthday.
Update: Out now on Beatport. With ‘Reload’, the heavyweight collaboration between Sebastian Ingrosso and Tommy Trash, continuing to blaze through the dance world on a tidal wave of support, Refune are continuing to ramp up the pressure with their latest release. Ingrosso’s keen A&R ear has once again been put into action with the announcement [cont.]
Alesso closes out a banner year with his last release, “Clash”, on Ingrosso’s Refune imprint. In his usual fashion, Alesso crafts another infectious, melodic banger – and like some of his earlier 2012 hits, it is released in instrumental form first. We can’t wait to see where a vocalist takes this one. Out now on [cont.]
One of our favorite rising producers is 21 year old Stockholm, Swede, Jerry Rekonius, who first caught our attention with progressive-electro banger “10th”. While he will release his next single, “Turn Up The Bass” on Spinnin’ Records next month, he first gives us a preview of two new exclusive remixes he did of Ingrosso and [cont.]
While Dirty South and Alesso trade their share of barbs and mother jokes via Twitter, the two couldn’t be closer friends. They celebrated their single “City Of Dreams” together at Marquee Las Vegas’ Dayclub season closing party, with back-to-back DJ sets. Check the footage above to see what you missed.
Witness what life is like for Alesso in this first-person POV video for his already massive single. Very well done, but it could do without the sound effects.
Alesso’s seen almost instant success with his last couple of releases, most recently his collabo with “Spectrum” vocalist, Matthew Koma, “Years”, which has dominated the Beatport charts for a few weeks in a row. Today, he releases both the instrumental and radio-friendly edits of the track, the latter which includes an as-of-yet unheard vocal section. [cont.]
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Avicii, Kaskade, Armin Van Buuren Tapped For Disney’s “DConstructed” Remix LP
- Low Pros (A-Trak + Lex Lugar) – “Muscle (TWRK Remix)” (feat. Juvenile)
- Zeds Dead – “Hadouken” [Free Download]
- Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman + Steve Angello – “Payback”
- Sonny Wharton – “I See U” (feat. Roland Clark)
- Madison Avenue – “Don’t Call Me Baby (Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries Remix)” [Preview]
- Steve Angello – “Teasing Mr Charlie (Sebjak & Tony Senghore Remix)” [Free Download]
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh