Continuing his rich vein of form on Perfecto Records, stepping it up a notch with each production, Richard Beynon returns with yet another club hit featuring the sublime vocals of Sam Olson on “Mirrors”.
Hot on the heels of the massive “Metronome” collaboration with Yanik Coen, which secured club and radio support from David Guetta, Nicky Romero, Bob Sinclar and many more, “Mirrors” is a typically US sounding record with catchy vocals and lyrics that’ll hook you into song on first listen.
Beatport release date: 1st April
Leave a Reply
- Swedish House Mafia To Debut “Leave The World Behind” Doc This Friday
- Tiesto “Club Life Vol. 3: Stockholm” Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed
- AraabMuzik Shot In Botched Robbery Attempt
- EDC Las Vegas 2013 Line-Up Revealed
- Diplo & Skrillex Are “Jack U”
- Giorgio Moroder Talks Daft Punk, Avicii Collaborations
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django
- Defected Presents 30 Classic House Tracks In Under 3 Minutes
Commented on by Ian (@Stellaskid)
- Skrillex - "Summit" (feat. Ellie Goulding) (Video)
Commented on by O.zee.zee
- Crookers "Don't Be Sad" Mix
Commented on by djcj
- Kaskade vs. Sebastian Ingrosso + Tommy Trash - "Eyes Reloaded"
Commented on by JPjammerson
- DJ Chuckie - "Dirty Dutch Exodus: Official Aftermovie"
Commented on by Lilly Raver