14 November, 2012@11:51 pm
There are a whole lot of names attached to this, but the one that got our attention is John Dahlbäck, who continues to reinvent his sound with each release. This track, already supported by Bob Sinclar and Kaskade, features a band of merry men signing the hook, with John’s bigger Swedish sound propelling the track. Check out his remix, as well as a preview of the video down below.
- Swedish House Mafia To Debut “Leave The World Behind” Doc This Friday
- Tiesto “Club Life Vol. 3: Stockholm” Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed
- AraabMuzik Shot In Botched Robbery Attempt
- EDC Las Vegas 2013 Line-Up Revealed
- Diplo & Skrillex Are “Jack U”
- Giorgio Moroder Talks Daft Punk, Avicii Collaborations
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django
- Defected Presents 30 Classic House Tracks In Under 3 Minutes
Commented on by Ian (@Stellaskid)
- Skrillex - "Summit" (feat. Ellie Goulding) (Video)
Commented on by O.zee.zee
- Crookers "Don't Be Sad" Mix
Commented on by djcj
- Kaskade vs. Sebastian Ingrosso + Tommy Trash - "Eyes Reloaded"
Commented on by JPjammerson
- DJ Chuckie - "Dirty Dutch Exodus: Official Aftermovie"
Commented on by Lilly Raver