Following on from his last Toolroom hit ‘Touched’, EDX urges in the summer with more unmistakable vibes, this time exhibited within the epic and lush soundscape that is ‘Blessed’.
With precision engineering that embodies warmth, clarity, depth and punch — it’s not only the expert mechanics behind ‘Blessed’ that standout from so much other material within the same genre, but naturally also the superb songwriting itself. Beautiful melodies, harmonies, chord progressions and key vocals all combine to create an infectious summer sound that is utterly unique. With EDX support already ranging from Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Gareth Emery & many more, expect standout progressive house in a league of its own, faultlessly executed.
Injecting warmth into the winter season, ‘Blessed’ is designed to exemplify pure emotion. Stir your senses with another stellar cut courtesy of Toolroom Records.
In stores March 18th.
- Swedish House Mafia To Debut “Leave The World Behind” Doc This Friday
- Tiesto “Club Life Vol. 3: Stockholm” Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed
- AraabMuzik Shot In Botched Robbery Attempt
- EDC Las Vegas 2013 Line-Up Revealed
- Diplo & Skrillex Are “Jack U”
- Giorgio Moroder Talks Daft Punk, Avicii Collaborations
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django
- Defected Presents 30 Classic House Tracks In Under 3 Minutes
Commented on by Ian (@Stellaskid)
- Skrillex - "Summit" (feat. Ellie Goulding) (Video)
Commented on by O.zee.zee
- Crookers "Don't Be Sad" Mix
Commented on by djcj
- Kaskade vs. Sebastian Ingrosso + Tommy Trash - "Eyes Reloaded"
Commented on by JPjammerson
- DJ Chuckie - "Dirty Dutch Exodus: Official Aftermovie"
Commented on by Lilly Raver