22 November, 2012@4:33 am
Drop The Lime’s solo work first caught our attention with the horse-ridden “Hot As Hell” in 2011, following a collaboration with Crookers on “Tee-Pee Theme”. We get a preview of the new Drop The Lime LP, Enter The Nite Versions, which seems to carry on the tradition of meshing old school country and blues sounds with brooding, atmospheric electronic music. Yeah, sounds super weird, but totally works. The album is out Nov. 27th on Ultra, check out a preview below.
- Swedish House Mafia To Debut “Leave The World Behind” Doc This Friday
- Tiesto “Club Life Vol. 3: Stockholm” Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed
- AraabMuzik Shot In Botched Robbery Attempt
- EDC Las Vegas 2013 Line-Up Revealed
- Diplo & Skrillex Are “Jack U”
- Giorgio Moroder Talks Daft Punk, Avicii Collaborations
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django
- Defected Presents 30 Classic House Tracks In Under 3 Minutes
Commented on by Ian (@Stellaskid)
- Skrillex - "Summit" (feat. Ellie Goulding) (Video)
Commented on by O.zee.zee
- Crookers "Don't Be Sad" Mix
Commented on by djcj
- Kaskade vs. Sebastian Ingrosso + Tommy Trash - "Eyes Reloaded"
Commented on by JPjammerson
- DJ Chuckie - "Dirty Dutch Exodus: Official Aftermovie"
Commented on by Lilly Raver