30 November, 2012@6:13 pm
On Wednesday 28th November 2012, exactly one year after lighting up Millbank Tower, deadmau5 returned to London for another audiovisual spectacular, “This Is Lumia”.
With the latest smartphones featuring the best low-light imaging as well as the unique Nokia Music app (with exclusive deadmau5 playlist), it was the perfect way to celebrate the launch of the Nokia Lumia 920 & Lumia 820.
The intimate crowd at Flat Iron Square in Southwark was treated to an array of light, a few surprises and of course a flawless set from the inimitable deadmau5.
Every facet of the square was rigged with specially developed software so that it would appear as if the square was being ‘played’ like a musical instrument.
From the pulsating traffic cones to the flashing dustbins, the giant mirror balls to deadmau5 himself, make sure you don’t miss a beat by catching all the highlights here.
Check out the footage below.
- Swedish House Mafia Release Farewell Cover Of “Leave The World Behind”
- “One More Time” Singer Romanthony Dies
- Swedish House Mafia To Debut “Leave The World Behind” Doc This Friday
- Tiesto “Club Life Vol. 3: Stockholm” Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed
- AraabMuzik Shot In Botched Robbery Attempt
- EDC Las Vegas 2013 Line-Up Revealed
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – “Can’t Hold Us (Major Lazer Remix)” (feat. Swappe + 1st Klase) [Free Download]
- TJR – “Ode To Oi (Will Sparks Remix)” [Free Download]
- Deadmau5 – “Suite 03″ [Preview]
- Stefano Noferini – “The End” [Preview]
- Empire Of The Sun – “Alive (David Guetta / Mat Zo Remixes)”
- ALVARO – “Most Wanted” [Free Download]
- Daft Punk - "Random Access Memories" (Review)
Commented on by Green Django
- Defected Presents 30 Classic House Tracks In Under 3 Minutes
Commented on by Ian (@Stellaskid)
- Skrillex - "Summit" (feat. Ellie Goulding) (Video)
Commented on by O.zee.zee
- Crookers "Don't Be Sad" Mix
Commented on by djcj
- Kaskade vs. Sebastian Ingrosso + Tommy Trash - "Eyes Reloaded"
Commented on by JPjammerson
- DJ Chuckie - "Dirty Dutch Exodus: Official Aftermovie"
Commented on by Lilly Raver