You know it’s always something special when Stefano drops a bomb on his own imprint, and as usual, the limits are pushed and the stakes are high.
“Body French” rocks and rolls with subtle tribal tendencies that make way for intricate drum edits and sharp cymbals, while the low end is taken care of via rubber-band sub bass. Moving on, a pitched-down vocal and dubby effects help blur the line between Tech genres even further.
On “Stop This Na” the editing gets kicked up a notch and we are offered sporadic outbursts of live hi-hats combined with busy snare action. A cavernous vibe permeates the air, and quirky percussion adds extra suspense as the liquid bassline bubbles underneath the surface.
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Avicii, Kaskade, Armin Van Buuren Tapped For Disney’s “DConstructed” Remix LP
- Low Pros (A-Trak + Lex Lugar) – “Muscle (TWRK Remix)” (feat. Juvenile)
- Zeds Dead – “Hadouken” [Free Download]
- Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman + Steve Angello – “Payback”
- Sonny Wharton – “I See U” (feat. Roland Clark)
- Madison Avenue – “Don’t Call Me Baby (Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries Remix)” [Preview]
- Steve Angello – “Teasing Mr Charlie (Sebjak & Tony Senghore Remix)” [Free Download]
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh