If Piet Mondrian worked with sub-bass rather than paint and canvas, The Joker might’ve been something he’d be fond of. Minimalist approaches have been a common occurrence in clubs over the last year or two; however, not everything you’ll hear carries a universally efficient impact. Our latest import from the UK has landed courtesy of Dave Silcox, and it’s your next fix from the Brooklyn Fire lab.
Rolling drums quickly become stampede-like as your normal intro differentiates itself from the pack. Snares then induce a more serious tone, but eventually withdraw with a sarcastic laugh and profuse amounts of bass. Round two adds an orchestral synth build and toxic dose of reverb; please proceed with caution.
Available January 7, 2014.
Leave a Reply
- Steve Aoki Sets Aug. 12 Release Date For “Neon Future I” LP
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh