21 December, 2013@7:52 am
Hardwell, the newly crowned #1 DJ in the world, has scorched the world over the past 12 months and has left behind a blazing trail of festival and club sets that have captured the hearts and souls of EDM fans. Whether experienced live on the dancefloor or viewed and listened to on social sites like YouTube and Soundcloud, Hardwell’s releases and DJ sets have been loved and relived countless times by his hardcore fan base. His rise to the top tier of the electronic scene has been a journey shared with this very community of fans; a collective of individuals who share the same passion and love for the music. So in appreciation for their continued support, and as part of the milestone achievement of reaching 3 million ‘Likes’ on Facebook, Hardwell has decided to offer a special festive gift.
Pulling something straight from his own personal section of his DJ catalog, Hardwell is offering fans the private edit of his hit single, “Apollo” feat. Amba Shepherd, as a free download. This club-ready mix uses elements from the original “Apollo” blended with parts from both the uplifting electro-step remix from Lucky Date and the gutsy knockout edit of the Noisecontrollers. A rare, but devastating, feature in his sets over the summer, this exclusive private mix is a throwback to the early mash-up roots of Hardwell’s musical output and is available to download now via: bit.ly/ApolloDL
The exclusive Hardwell edit is coming out around the release of his current single, “Dare You,” which features a seductive vocal hook from Matthew Koma. “Dare You” gets it’s official release on Sony Music / Relentless on the 6th of January. It is the perfect accompaniment for all Hardwell fans both new and old alike. A large number of these tracks are being aired during his current, globally popular, “I Am Hardwell Tour,” that is currently jumping from city to city around the world. So far, this unique concept show, which is a spectacle of unprecedented musical vision and production detail, has hosted sold-out parties in cities that include Jakarta, Singapore, Bangalore, Mumbai, Lisbon, Mexico City, London, Cape Town, and Johannesburg, with further shows coming in Tel Aviv, Manchester, Edinburgh, Guatemala City, Sao Paulo, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney.
- Steve Aoki Sets Aug. 12 Release Date For “Neon Future I” LP
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh