15 December, 2013@7:07 am
Sick Individuals’ buzzworthy collaboration with Axwell recieves an official video clip today, as well as a new remix by the quick rising producer behind “Yee”, Deorro.
For the video, Axtone worked with Genero.tv to fund young filmmakers through an official music video competition. Budding directors were asked to show how ‘I Am’ makes them feel. The winning video, picked by the artists is directed by Matthew Laeng and tells the emotional story of a single mother struggling to cope whilst one of her sons is missing. With over 40 entries in total, the submissions were so strong that additional videos will follow for the I AM remixes.
- Steve Aoki Sets Aug. 12 Release Date For “Neon Future I” LP
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh