14 November, 2013@10:43 am
Update: The track is now available via Beatport. Longer preview added.
Recently crowned DJ Mag Top 100 #1 Hardwell is not resting on any laurels past this undeniable career landmark. He returns alongside North American songsmith Matthew Koma, beckoning a new direction from the Dutch icon and his peak time powerhouse now found at Revealed Recordings. Premiered during the sold-out edition of Hardwell Presents Revealed at this year’s ADE with a special live appearance from Koma himself, the infamous American songwriter behind ‘Years’ and ‘Calling (Lose My Mind)’ unites with the recently crowned number one DJ in the world for a definitive vocal club anthem of mass appeal. This highly anticipated vocal record follows up from Hardwell’s scorching festival anthem ‘Never Say Goodbye’, a collaboration with leading Dutch talent Dyro and Bright Lights (aka Heather Bright), and shows a new and melodically refined direction for Hardwell’s own peak time aptitude. Interject Koma’s on-point songwriting and ‘Dare You’ marks an unsuspecting yet spectacular display of radio-friendly club fuel that is set in motion another year of domination from this new age Dutch heavyweight.
Moreover, Hardwell is proud to announce a forward-thinking partnership with the world’s leading media engagement company, Shazam, in what is the first time an artist has ever released their music through the Shazam network. Premiering his new single ‘Dare You’ via this intuitive fingerprinting technology, the format for this exclusive deal is music fans are being asked to Shazam a 20 second clip which has been posted on Hardwell’s official YouTube page which will then unlock the full song within the Shazam app. With more than 375 million people in 200 countries worldwide this direct music platform approach offers music fans the best way to discover, explore, buy and share Hardwell’s music.
To celebrate the release of ‘Dare You’, iconic BBC Radio 1 DJ, Pete Tong will also be premiering the single on his Essential Selection show tonight (Friday 8th November) and giving millions of dance music fans from around the world an upfront taste of possibly Hardwell’s most captivating record to date….
The single will receive an exclusive release on Beatport via Revealed Recording November 13th followed by a worldwide release November 15th on iTunes. The UK pre-order shop sale starts November 13th with its official release January 6th 2014 on Sony Music / Relentless.
- Duck Sauce’s Long-Awaited “QUACK” LP Is Due April 15th
- Avicii Will Remix “True” LP Entirely
- Major Lazer Teaming With Pharrell, Sean Paul For “Apocalypse Soon” EP
- Avicii Announces North American #TrueTour
- Sebastian Ingrosso Announces the Release Free Mix-Album, “Live From Brixton Academy”
- Daft Punk Will Perform At The 2014 Grammy Awards
- Crazibiza – “Coco Loco (Alaia & Gallo Remix)”
- Meaux Green + Tropkillaz – “Pump Up The Volume” [Free Download]
- RL Grime & What So Not – “Tell Me” [Free Download]
- Martin Garrix – “Proxy” [Free Download]
- Cash Cash – “Lightning” (feat. John Rzeznik) [Preview]
- Zedd – “Find You (Dave Audé Radio Remix)” (feat. Matthew Koma)
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh
- 10-Minute "Daft Punk Remix" Of "Get Lucky" Coming
Commented on by Green Django