The Revealed Recordings boss and boundary-pushing producer, Hardwell, releases the teaser for the long waited collaboration track with Dutch shooting duo W&W, “Jumper”, due out this Monday August 5th. With the whole world watching, Hardwell has been undertaking a rapid transformation into the influential mega-star that he initially set out to be with only the power of music in his grasp. While opening his Tomorrowland liveset of last weekend with ‘Jumper’ and being named one of the absolute highlight sets of the 3 day festival with already over 1 million views in under two days. Hardwell maintains his world-class output and demonstrates why he has been gaining so much attention.
His fellow Dutchmen, W&W, have also been on top of their game this year with releases like the Beatport chart-topper “The Code,” released on Revealed Recordings so it was a simple decision to enlist them as collaborators for “Jumper”. Paired together while touring, they have created a summer festival anthem that will be heard on main stages, at clubs, and everywhere in between.
Hardwell, alongside W&W, unravels yet another anonymous highlight from his landmark Ultra Music Festival set back in March. As you would expect from the union of two undisputed titans of the Dutch house overhaul, “Jumper” brings three of the nation’s most capable young club advocates together for a new and powerful precedent in the sound of modern dance music. A grinding electro anthem dealing in bursts of subtle melodic euphoria, “Jumper” keeps the adrenaline high from start-to-finish. The track not only emphasizes the leaps and bounds both Hardwell and W&W have taken over the years, but also the unprecedented stamina still found in Revealed’s ascent of the peak time skyline. One things for certain – this is an anthem with digital market domination written all over it.
- Steve Aoki Sets Aug. 12 Release Date For “Neon Future I” LP
- Swedish House Mafia Set Release Date For “Leave The World Behind” Doc & Soundtrack
- Felix Cartal April Fools Fans With New Trap Alias, “CVRTVL”
- The Godfather Of House Music, Frankie Knuckles Passes
- Daft Punk’s Official Merch Ad Is Appropriately Retro
- Afrojack’s Album Is Called “Forget The World” & Is Due May 19th
- Skrillex - "Recess" (Review)
Commented on by Bangz_UK
- Sick Individuals & Axwell - "I AM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Wolfpack & Boosted Kids Remix)" [Live Preview]
Commented on by Vits
- Krewella - "Live For The Night (Hook N Sling Remix)"
Commented on by Krewella Live For The Night Remix
- Hook N Sling & Chris Willis - "Magnet" [Out Now]
Commented on by Hook N Sling Chris Willis Magnet Remix
- Doctor P + Adam F - "The Pit" (feat. Method Man) (Video)
Commented on by Green Django
- Marcus Schossow - "Reverie" [Axtone] [Out Now]
Commented on by Freddy Mcelfresh